Chef Steve's Italian Fluke
- Half pound of fresh fluke flounder
- Container of Italian-seasoned bread crumbs (enough to coat fillet evenly, about 1 cup)
- 1 tbsp. of Fisherman's Wharf seasoning
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (1 for fluke, 1 for tomato spread)
- 1/4 cup of small diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder or 1/2 tsp. of garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. basil
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Gently stir tomatoes, garlic power or garlic salt, parsley, basil, and 1 tbsp. of olive oil in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge.
- Squeeze lemon over the fillet and coat both sides of the fluke with olive oil. Cover both sides with italian-seasoned bread crumbs until the fillet of fluke is no longer visible. Sprinkle Fisherman's Wharf seasoning evenly on both sides of the fluke. Bake in pre-heated 375F oven for 20 minutes.
- Take fluke out of the oven and pour tomato spread over top of it. Serve immediately and enjoy!